12/13/09

PICTURES,PICTURES and MORE PICTURES!!!



Sam (oliver) Will, Reese and Danielle waiting to enter the theatre

Lining up in the Green Room


Julyza and Seth and Favian waiting to enter


Reese, Will and Justin showing off their dressing room decorated for the holidays!

The girls...in their nice, neat dressing room( unlike the boys)

Hanging out playing Nintendo in the dressing room between scenes

Will...my STAR!!!

Will at his space in the dressing room!



More Nintendo DS in between scenes...it keeps them quiet!!!

Favian, Justin, Tyler and Reese enjoying their down time!

Off to the stage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ijust went through the new pictures. Will looks cute in all of them as well as the other kids.
I can see new friendships for Will which is great. Keep in touch with these new friends, you guys may get other parts in other plays and be together.
Will, I think you have done anexcelltn job on this show. You follow through on all the rehearsals, all the extras, and I never heard you complain. I think you may be Broadway Bound. Keep up the good work...Especially go form singing...You can do it.
I love you yesterday, today and all the tomorrows that come your way...
NONNA

Anonymous said...

Wow, Will! It's been awhile since I last checked your blog! The pictures are great! Looks like you are doing a great job and having lots of fun! That picture of you with your proud parents is my favorite! We watched your parade video online - my 2 boys were so excited for you! Keep up the great work! Love from your fans in CT! - Norma